Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow & Ice Days

Like most of our family and friends we too had a snow/ice week last week. We didn't get out of PJ's for several days. Stuff was pretty shut down here for a few days, the few inches of ice were bad.  Ice is such a different beast than snow. Although I am sure our roads were cleared much sooner than AR and TX since most of the trucks you see driving around seem to have a plow on front :)

This is how we spent our week...

Pat made a fort that the boys slept in for a few days.
And we did watch our fair share of movies.
I cooked and baked SO much!
I was kind of sick of it by Friday... and I like to cook... that we went out for dinner that night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: