Can I just say that I am NOT made to be a single mom?! God sure gives us husbands/daddy's for a reason. Pat was out of town all week and just got back yesterday and man were we excited to see him! I am blessed with an amazing husband who is so hands on with our kiddos and such a help to me when he gets home.
Now, my need and appreciation of Pat was probably exaggerated by the amazing behavior of my perfectly respectful, obedient, and self controlled three year old! :)
Thanks Pat! I love you!
Now, my need and appreciation of Pat was probably exaggerated by the amazing behavior of my perfectly respectful, obedient, and self controlled three year old! :)
Thanks Pat! I love you!
1 comment:
Aren't Daddies just the best? I can definitely tell when Brian's been gone alot--the kiddos think they can take advantage of me. Well, not this Mama! However, it is SO NICE when Brian comes home and peace reigns again!
Post a Comment