So I probably shouldn't have titled my post that, but it got your attention huh!?
Last week Chris and I were able to have the conversation that my sister Alyson and I have had many times!
It is not so much that we are for the whole sharing a husband thing, but MAN do we get the ease in having many women/moms running a house together!
Whenever I get together with my sisters it is so great that you can split up the tasks that come with mothering. "you cook, I'll do dishes, you do the bathes... etc"
So, can I get an AMEN from some of you moms with young children out there who have gotten to experience the joy of spending a week in the same house with another mom/sister?!
2 comments:
I could probably get you an AMEN from a house with multiple wives :)
For sure!! Again, as much as I love your Hubby--I wouldn't be on board with THAT part of sharing a household. :) But it was so fun working side by side with you!!
Post a Comment