Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RSV and Nemo

For 6 months Cooper has been healthy
For 6 months we have had a surgery planned for today
My MIL came in to help with Will Cooper has RSV! :( No surgery, just a sick bambino!







Will has been sick for the past week with a bad cold (I am sure where Cooper got it). He did make a new friend though, well he bought a new friend for Valentines... as I did when we first moved here and I joined MOPS :)... he named him Nemo (original I know :))

With Daddy traveling this is how we are keeping up with him...





Also, ever since Arkansas Will has been VERY in to being a "Super Reader" (I had to look at the PBS website too see exactly what he was talking about)... it comes on at 9am and he ALWAYS has to go get his cape and mask















Mimi trying out the "Super Reader Closet".... we put his bookshelf in here and he has slept in here a few times.


3 comments:

SUAREZ FAMILY BLOG said...

So sorry to hear your little one has RSV. My niece of 8 years old is at home with it as well.
What surgery were you going to have today? One for Cooper?
Well hang in there taking care of 2 little ones, you are sure an inspiration to moms like me that are dealing with just one little one.

Mom Keena said...

Sorry about the sick bambino! Christa's Caden had RSV two weeks ago. Just no fun!

christine said...

Love the Super-Reader cape!! I'll have to get the big kids some of those! LOVE LOVE LOVE Cooper's cheeks in the first picture! I could just steal him from you... :) Just kidding. Brian might not go for that. :)