I don't ever do these things... via email, facebook, or blogs... and since I have nothing more productive that I need to be doing during the blessed time where BOTH are napping (like our taxes)... here ya go! :)
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other untagged people
1) Favorite football team: hmmm, none that I am really passionate about, but the tops ones are Pro: Packers (for my hubby), New Orleans (b/c of family), Dallas (b/c of growing up) and Colts (because we live here and moved here right when they were on fire). College: I like to root for Big12 and SEC.... choosing who in each game based on a very scientific approach like if I like the state or had a family member who went there! :)
2) What are you wearing now: Khaki cords and an orange shirt my hubby got me for Christmas.... I like when he buys me clothes, it reminds me or my parents (my dad has always bought my mom clothes for her bday)
3) What color is your bedroom? Olive Green.
4) What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Shepherding a Child's Heart for Bible Study, and a Karen Kingsbury book for fun
5) Do you nap a lot? No, never been a big napper.... some in college but not passionate about it like some... and my opinion the NEED for one is really 90% mental most of the time :) at least for my other half :)
6) Who was the last person you hugged? Will, after a spanking for not taking a nap and getting out of bed... man three is fun!.
7) What’s your current obsession/addiction? hmmm... I would like to say it is "current" but it is really life long... i LOVE dessert and honestly don't go a day without it!
8) What was the last thing you said aloud? "If you get out of bed you will get another spanking".... oh great I just heard the door!
9) What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? email, blog, others updated blogs and often Afullcup.
10) What was the last thing you bought? bought is a relative term... I went to Meijer and got some FREE stuff with coupons! :) I did pay for stuff for our salad for pizza night tomorrow
11) What are you listening to right now? Will crying
12) What is something you wish you could do more? massages.... vacations
13) What gives you hope? Confidence in my savior and where I will spend eternity
14) What is your favorite weather, and why? I enjoy the changing of seasons... but LOVE spring... tulips, green grass, laying on blankets...mmmmm.
15) What time do you usually get up? Will is not allowed out of bed until 7... Cooper was sleeping until then but recently is getting up earlier! :(
16)What is your most challenging goal right now? Discipline for Will
17)Say something to the person who tagged you: Michelle.... I love that I have been able to "keep" up with you via the blogworld and your kiddos... besides letting my family spread out across the world see my kids my favorite part of blogging is keeping up with friends and getting to see their kids grow!
18) If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Pat has been entering us in the HGTV thing :)... I would probably say the beach, or a lake... somewhere warm with some land for the kids to run... but then everyday big city conveniences near too :)
19)Favorite vacation spot? I love to travel so this is hard... probably the beach, but I really like it all!
20)What is your favorite children’s book? Let me Hold you Longer... always a good cry. And currently Giraffes Can't Dance.
21)Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: HOT chocolate chip cookies... blue bell ice cream... sonic vanilla coke/dp
22)If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Besides Christ... who I will get to see on day... I don't really have anyone off the top of my head... I would rather spend time with family then a famous person
23)Have you ever met anyone famous? No one that I can think of but some neat people for my family....Troy Aikman lived down the street from us in Dallas... helped my bro fix his bike :) My FIL has recently met Paula Abdul and Barbara Walters.... And my friend Amanda has had some amazing jobs working for Bush sr., W, and now Barbara! So I will live through these people! :)
24)If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? hmmm... mom has always been my desired occupation... and whenever asked when/if I plan to go back to work (accounting) I say "no"... I know I might HAVE to at some point but it is not in the plans! :) But I would love to be a children's photographer out of my home, and to have a monogramming machines both for pleasure and for gifts :)
25) What did you want to be "when you grow up?" Teacher and mom
Hannah H, Michelle S, Molly, Barat, Chris, Renee (come on it has benn 5months since you posted :)), Kim, Danea
no pressure though, like I said I usually delet this stuff! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment