Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finished the Night off with a bang!

Well, Pat made an amazing dinner...


Shrimp cakes, roasted asparagus, and fruit salad.... it tasted great! I told him it seemed like a summery meal (even though we had 29 year lows so far this march... but tomorrow is supposed to be warm! woohoo!)


Do you like Will's wine glass with his special wine?!



Then we had our neighbors over for homemade carrot cake for dessert ...





It was a GREAT Day! Thanks for all the bday wishes! And thanks babe!

3 comments:

The Frugal Muse said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

WOW- Impressive, Pat! Would you be willing to host a web-wide seminar on the subject of the proper wining and dining of a lady on her birthday? You have proven your expertise!

Mom Keena said...

You deserve every bit of that pampering, Ma'am! A homemade meal by your hubby? What a dream! But then I guess you knew that!

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah:

Happy Birthday - I'm sorry I was a little late but it looks like you had a GREAT birthday - well deserved! I love the pictures - the kids looks great. Keep smiling!