Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One more Down... two to go! (and they are a bit young!)

That is right.... one more of our siblings is engaged... that makes 7/9 that will be married!




CONGRATS Uncle Bryan and Miss Lauren!


Will told them "congrats... when am I going to get a new cousin?!" (no prompting from us of course :))


Bryan replied with "ask Uncle Tim Tim"


Less than 4 weeks until Uncle Tim Tim and Miss Liza's wedding in NOLA. My mom and I head to Memphis and then NOLA in a little over a week... I am sooo excited to see my family!




*******************************

Cooper has had some accomplishments happen recently that I haven't documented...
-He broke a tooth through on the bottom
-I finally started him on cereal and food :) (hey, they say you REALLY don't have to for the first year :))... and he LOVES, according to the book in his second week he should be eating a few tablespoons, try a few bowls over here!
-He is Rolling from front to back... we still have to tuck his arms under him like the PT has had us doing for glorious tummy time for him to be able to do it
-And he is still the cutest most laid back baby easy baby :)
-Ohhhh... except for the miserable 45minutes of PT each week...
SO sad, it breaks my heart!






2 comments:

christine said...

Ok, his pitiful little face almost brought tears to my eyes! Poor little guy! I can only imagine how much that little chunker is going to eat! Ha!! Yeah for Bryan! Tell him I said congrats!!

LindsayH said...

Wow, the little man is growing up. I think he gets cuter by the day :)