Thursday, March 19, 2009

March MADNESS!!



I leave for three weeks tomorrow (New Orleans via Memphis)... and although I know my hubby loves me I think he is thinking "man this trip could not have come at a better time!" :)

At 12pm the games begin and my husband gets to enjoy his favorite time of the year! :)


I always fill out a bracket and base it on teams I like, cities I like, mascots I like... all very scientific things!


So to all of you guys out there that are Bball nutso like my sweet hubby ENJOY!



*********************************************


Spring is coming! We got to enjoy our first picnic of 2009!


And we celebrated Pats FAKE Bday yesterday. One bummer of my trip is we are missing his birthday on Monday (the 23rd... feel free to call and wish him happy bday!). My husbands dessert request was a Dirt cake :) a 10 year old in the body of a 27 year old! :)

This is how Cooper sleeps :) As soon as you put him down he puts this over his face :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Love all the new pics of the family. You are all so cute. I hope you have a blast in NO! Scott is in Kansas City this week at the NAIA tourney. His team ended up 10the nation. They play their first game tonight at 9:45. I can't go yet because I am waiting on a baby here at home. I am hoping to make it eventually if they continue on. I heard JBU just missed getting in and that Coach Sheehy was pretty bummed about it. Take care and have a fun trip!