Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hurray for Nursing Moms!

Over the past three years I have had the conversation countless times with my sisters and friends about the lack of variety, cuteness, or simple non mawmawish looking nursing bras. We have always said the Victoria Secret would make a killing if they had a line! Well, I was in their shopping today (for an upcoming Bride :)) and mentioned this to the sales associate once again and she told me they now have them online!!! woohoo! :) So just in case you are in the same boat as me right now or will be in the future I thought I would pass this good information on!


Sorry for those of you who are TOTALLY not in the arena in life right now :) But, hey.. I am! :) Many times a day for 12 months :)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I am glad to know it! That info will come in handy for my clients.

Conner said...

Hooray!! It is about time! While I was nursing, I was dying for VS to have one. Now for the next time I'll be able to get one!

Amanda said...

Sarah, this is EXCELLENT news!!! I will catalogue this info for future reference. Have fun in NOLA and enjoy some warm weather and yummy food for us!
amanda

LindsayH said...

Are you kidding me! Now that I'm stopping this great news is revealed. Maybe next time around :)