We have talked about our awesome neighbors before on here, and here they are showing us up again! Brent built this kids size picnic table (staying up all night!) for us... when I opened the shade on our kitchen door it was sitting outside! So fun!
We eat outside (even though we have NO deck, patio or furniture) A LOT in the spring, summer, fall... I love being outside and I love not having the messy kitchen too!
Cooper enjoying some Indiana corn :) Yes he is only 10 months and I handed him a whole Cobb... a great teething toy if you ask me... he did get some down though as we witnessed on the other end the next morning!
Cooper is doing AWESOME putting weight on his legs (a few weeks ago "AWESOME" was 5 seconds... now he will do it for several minutes)... the PT brought this table over for him to use, and he loves it.

No comments:
Post a Comment