Last Thursday Jairin, my college Roomie, called to see if she could come stay this week. I have not seen her in over two years, in that time she has had her first bambino! It was great to see her and her husband Andrew. He plays ball overseas and had a camp here in Indy.

Oh how life has changed since the carefree days of college : )

This is her smiley little girl Livia.
Oh how life has changed since the carefree days of college : )
This is her smiley little girl Livia.
We played a hilarious game of cranium. It was SO much fun! Pat and I love playing games and don't get to do it very often.... basically since having kids :)
And what is time with Jairin without the FAMOUS marshmallow popcorn~

2 comments:
Kobi and I love to play games! Imagine how often you could play if you moved to Austin!
SO FUN!!!!! Wish I was there with you!!!! Thanks for posting pictures!!!
Post a Comment