These two have a love hate relationship :) we have caught them holding hands a bit recently and then we see them wrestling over a toy too. Quite a marriage that will be!
The pool at the Y opened last week... the water was cold though! I can't wait to use this ALL summer! We really only got one month last summer due to my vacation to Community North Hospital! Speaking of which, how sad is it that I got an invite to a party for the Ante-partum unit there! :)
YES he is taking a bottle! I decided to drop a few feedings (via me) and switch to the bottle/formula... this was honestly very strange/guilty/freeing for me since Will did not take a bottle after 3 months, never touched formula, and I nursed him until just past a year.
Look at this body builder!

1 comment:
Cooper is adorable sitting in his stroller!
Post a Comment