Sunday, June 21, 2009

To our Fathers....

Daddy,

Thank you for loving the LORD and raising me in a household with that as our foundation. Thank you for working SO hard and providing for our family. Thank you for being such a servant and gentleman. Thank you for being the most generous man I know. I love you!

Mark,

Thank you for making me feel like part of the family for YEARS (once I got over thinking you didn't like me interrupting your 17 year old sons during bball season :) ) Thank you for being so generous towards me. Thank you for loving my kiddos. And thank you for raising my great hubby!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

Sarah:

Your blog post was one of the best father's day cards of the day...I love you, Pat and the boys. I'm very proud of all of you!

Love....Grumpy

We are REALLY looking forward to seeing you in ONE week!

Get your cowboy on!