Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Day Cooper!

Our sweet little boy is ONE today! I really cannot believe it!

A year ago today I FINALLY went into labor after three weeks of my water being broken. Cooper then spent exactly two weeks in the NICU. I can't believe a year has gone by.

He is such a joy to our family. Cooper has a laid back personality. You can tell he is smiling without seeing his mouth because his sweet eyes just shine. His big brother can make him laugh like no one else can... and the sound of it just makes Pat and I melt. We love seeing them interact. Cooper is a tough little guy... he has seen more doctors in his one year (or last six months) than Will has in his almost four years. We pray and believe that God has something mighty in store for this little guy!



Happy Birthday Coop!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

christine said...

What a sweetie!!! I miss his chubby little cheeks so much! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Grumpy said...

Mimi and Grumpy are reporting in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER! You are such a sweethart and one tough little guy! We've enjoyed being a part of your first year and we look forward to watching you grow in the years to come. Sorry we're late sending our best wishes - more to come when we get to a point with better communication....hugs and kisses - Grumpy and Mimi

Kobi said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!