Monday, August 10, 2009

C is for....

Cookie Monster and Cooper!

I found these PRECIOUS and EASY cupcakes online thus I got the theme for Coopers 1st Bday Party...


We had a few families over and did a casual backyard cookout! It was perfect!

I think it was the first 90 degree day for us since June... it has been a crazy cool summer!


Hope you enjoy mom! Wish you could have been here :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Those cupcakes are so great!

Kelley said...

I would LOVE to be Will's teacher in a few years!! But... that means you have to move back to Dallas :)

Grumpy said...

One more time - happy birthday Cooper! Love and hugs from Mimi and Grumpy - back in the USA after a fun but looooonnnng cruise....

Unknown said...

AHHH!!!! Sarah once again you are my hero! Cupcakes turned out too cute! Squeeze on Mr. Coop for me! Love yall!