Friday, August 21, 2009

IN State Fair

We went to the state fair last week.... it was fun....

Farmer Will.... they had a neat area for kids where they get seeds, feed their animals, plant their seeds, dig up their veggies, ride their tractor, sheer the sheep (is that what it is called?! :)....this is from the girl who didn't know what a combine was a few years ago until I moved in the middle of corn and soy bean fields), milk the cow, sell the veggies, get money and buy a treat at the market.

Cooper was a trooper... round trip from our door we were gone almost 7 hours!

As soon as we saw the Ferris wheel when we pulled up that was ALL Will wanted to do... I thought for sure he would be to scared once we got over there (he tends to be reluctant to do things like this)... I talked him into the bee instead since I would have had to ride with him on the Ferris wheel and it would have cost $7.50... seriously for one ride on a Ferris wheel! Crazy! :) Some day I will splurge, but the three year old was just as proud to ride the bee by himself! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: