Sunday, August 9, 2009

A shady life ahead of him...


Another funny Will story. When we were in Arkansas we were driving up to JBU with the kids. JBU is right next to a cemetery (which used to seem strange... now it doesn't... in fact our senior year our apartment was on the other side of the cemetery from JBU and we would ride our bikes through... that sounds awful... my sweet roomie justified it by praying for those families that had lost (like in the early 1900's!) their loved ones :)... she would kill me for writing that :)... anyway, I digress) So we are driving by the cemetery and Will gets all excited and says...

"MOM look! That's where they hide the bodies!"

Amidst my laughter I said "What?"

"When people die that is where they hide the bodies!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

That makes me laugh just thinking about it! Oh, the good old days. And that is the perfect Will picture to go with that story!!!

Grumpy said...

I LOVE soldier Will! It makes me smile to see him in uniform. I'm glad he likes the shirt. Hard to imagine I used to fit in that darn thing!