Friday, August 21, 2009

Never Underestimate your children!

Will shocks us all the time with what he observes, catches and understands!

-He can memorize scripture verses with ease.
-Today in the car we had the christian radio station on in the background while we were talking and he heard a blurb from the news report about a murder and asked about it.
-Tonight he is camping out downstairs with daddy watching the cowboys game and said "gosh, the cheerleaders are in their underpants!"

It is amazing what your children teach you, from the conviction to learn verses to what we as his parents watch and listen to!

They see, hear, and watch everything! No pressure there in raising these little ones!


Thankfully we have the LORD to help guide, convict and forgive us in this parenting adventure!

Tomorrow is his first day of soccer! We are all excited!

1 comment:

The Frugal Muse said...

I hear ya, sister. I'm blown away every day by what Max asks about and absorbs.

I laughed so hard about the cheerleaders comment from Will. Hilarious!!