On the trek back home we stopped in Arkansas for two nights to see some of our favorite people, the Matchell's and go to a JBU bball game. They got a new arena this year and Pat was excited to see it. It was SO nice, almost didn't feel like JBU. There is a big picture of the national championship team that Cooper kept going over to to point out Daddy.
We have a few arranged marriages in the works between our families.
In Pats dream world this would be a weekly event with his two boys :) Will was VERY in to the game.
We love you guys! We could potentially see Arkansas was a place we would move but I tell Chris all the time I don't know that I could live by her, she is a FANTASTIC mom... her patience and creativity are unbelievable.
Well folks I am officially caught up on our life in pictures.
We are home now, snow is on the ground and I feel like a time bomb with this baby. All has been going well with the pregnancy, this week we passed the day (30 weeks 5 days) that my water broke with Cooper, so that felt like a milestone :) We are just sitting tight, taking it easy and waiting to see if this is a another little boy or maybe a girl! We will see if any other posts happen before then!




4 comments:
You are such a cute looking prego! You are just all cute little belly and nothing else! Congrats on making it past the 30 week mark. I'm sure that you all breathed a big sigh of relief with that.
I LOVE the JBU jerseys! 3.4 and 3/4 fits so well! It looks like you had a great time in Siloam with the Matchells. We need to connect with the Matchells this summer before, after or during our visit to Branson! Fun stuff!
I LOVE the pictures!! And I'm all for drawing up the binding marriage contracts. :)
We are SO thankful that you guys had time to stop by. We love you guys and can't wait for the day when we might live closer. (We could just let our kids get married, then move down from the street from them and each other. Ha! As I'm writing this, my kids are literally BEGGING to go to your house for a sleepover. They loved seeing the pictures, too! And, you are a dork--you are the one who can be an awesome Mom and sew, and decorate, and cook awesome!)
I'm with you Sarah - Chris is an amazingly patient and creative Mom!! If I need a reminder of how to act around my kids, I just go hang out with her! : )
Sorry we missed you while you were here. Next time you're down, we'd love to see you.
Also, Will and Anna are adorable with their jerseys. Anna looks especially adorable (and 16) with her jeggings!!
Glad everything is going well with your pregnancy. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Post a Comment