Pat is in a sales position thus he makes a base salary plus commission... needless to say we couldn't live off the base salary alone ... the accountant in me likes to check in quicken every so often see how we are doing with the budget... so, I often ask Pat when he gets home if he "had any sales today"... I guess I ask more often than I thought because yesterday Will asked Pat "did you have any sales today dad?!"... we both just about died laughing! And to top if off, Pat didn't have any sales yesterday and Will said "Daaaad... you have to have sales!"
Our little one is just worried about the economy and his inheritance :)
I might add that my sweet hubby is doing GREAT Bringin' home the bacon (providing) for our family! I am blessed to be able to stay home and raise our children and I am blessed with a husband who FULLY supports that!
Our little one is just worried about the economy and his inheritance :)
I might add that my sweet hubby is doing GREAT Bringin' home the bacon (providing) for our family! I am blessed to be able to stay home and raise our children and I am blessed with a husband who FULLY supports that!
3 comments:
I realized that I never answered your question about Christa:
Christa delivered her second baby last night. 2 day's before Bailey's 1st Birthday!!!!!!!!! They had a boy, Caden James.
That is too funny! What a bright little kiddo you have on your hands.
Isn't it crazy what kids pick up on? They are so perceptive!
Post a Comment