Pretty impressive that we were able to get all of our perfect angels to look at the camera huh! :)
YEAH RIGHT! It was a zoo this day in May when my sisters, sister-in-law and I TRIED to get them to stay in a line and atleast look towards the camera!
I downloaded this program to edit the photo of the grand kids lineup (I guess we do this b/c this is how my dad and his siblings (14 total) always took pictures and us with our cousins (30+)) I have a BIG frame with 6 8x10's by my front door that I have beach pictures in... I planned on doing this months ago but, life happened! :) I added 4 new heads to our children, can you tell who?! :) (FYI- My child was the one FREAKING out in the original photo, the others children were just choosing to not look and smile! I guess I just let you know one of the heads that was edited.
2 comments:
oh my goodness! That picture is beautiful!!! I can't tell which you fixed--they all look so much alike and Megan looks so old!! beautiful!!!
Wow- this is quite an accomplishment with that many kids! It looks great!
Post a Comment