Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Need a Gift? Vera

So, when my mom and dad were here we headed to Ft. Wayne the home of Vera Bradley for their outlet sale. I went to this in May with my sister for the first time and was WAY overwhelmed by the size of it and the women walking out with bags FULL of stuff. Well this time Pat allowed me to make the plunge and invest a bit to try and sell on ebay to make a little money. I have listed about a 1/3 of what I bought and sold a little over half of that.. BUT, I was just thinking maybe I should throw it out there to you family and friends who might want to buy some. If you pay for shipping and just a few bucks more (for gas) than I paid I will send it to ya! Let me know if you are interested in anything!

3 comments:

Mom Keena said...

What is your ebay name?

Smits Family said...

I only have two left listed right now on ebay but ALL of the other items in an album on Walgreens that I can share with you if you are interested.

But my seller name is sassy_leblanc :)

Denyse said...

Hey Sarah- I would love to see what you have. I was just telling Diana the other day that I wish I could have gone.....
Denyse

PS- you will have to look at Liv'ss eyes on Friday. Once you notice them it is impossible to miss......