You are too funny! I know my friend Ginger will be thrilled that you like them so much. She is really talented and makes the cutest things! :)
Those are so pretty! I bet Cooper will know better than to urp on them.
Those are fantastic!!!
Great job Chris - I don't think I ever used mine for Audrey. They are too nice! They are in her baby box of cute things to adore later.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are too funny! I know my friend Ginger will be thrilled that you like them so much. She is really talented and makes the cutest things! :)
Those are so pretty! I bet Cooper will know better than to urp on them.
Those are fantastic!!!
Great job Chris - I don't think I ever used mine for Audrey. They are too nice! They are in her baby box of cute things to adore later.
Post a Comment