My friend Katy asked to use Cooper on Christmas Eve at her church while she sang a song... it was really fun! :) He was perfectly quiet and cried out once at a perfect lull in the end of the song! :)
I made Will and his friend Jared Capes with a "W" and "J" on back that they opened on Christmas eve.
Santa getting the Lincoln log ranch set up for Will for Christmas morning! :)
Cooper enjoying the Christmas story... Will was on the ground whining because he wanted to go downstairs to have milk and watch cartoons! :) He didn't quite grasp what Christmas morning was like at this point! :)

1 comment:
That is so funny that you made capes for Will and his friend for Christmas - I made my nephew a cape this year too with a "C" on the back for his name :-) I'm sure Will and his friend loved them! Very cute!
Post a Comment