Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa

First off, I just love this picture. I was trying to take one of him in his cute pea coat that a friend gave us, and he wasn't cooperating so I was chasing him around the house and snapping photos. This might just have to be my new method! :) Make it a game!

So we intended to go do the Santa in Downtown Noblesville this weekend but 3 year old behavioral problems prevented it :) So last night was our last ditch effort at Chick-fil-a... we went out and braved the icy roads that Pat got send home early from work due to! :) We made it their safely but couldn't get in our driveway when we got home. But, we DO have Santa pictures! :)

Cooper performed perfectly... and Will... umm, see below! :)

Maybe I should cut and paste that cute little face in the first photo when we were trying to get out the door on to the one with Santa! :) Hey, it's a memory from this year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Maybe next year for Will, then Cooper will probably be old enough to be scared! I love that you posted pictures of Christmases past. It is fun to see all the changes your family goes through in just four years. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!