Wow! First of all, Bryan and I were in Little Rock yesterday and it was 14 and I thought my ears would fall off - I can't imagine -2. Then - I LOVE the picture of your three boys watching basketball. In case you weren't thinking about this - can you bring your camera to Dallas. I would like to download some of your family photos. THANKS!
When you get our Christmas card, you'll immediately notice that I have Cooper's name reversed. I'm catching a lot of grief for my mistake (as usual) - I'm sorry but I'm getting too old ....I feel really bad about making a mistake...
3 comments:
but honestly at 7am with sleep in my eyes he is there on the chair trying to help me make coffee!! ahhh!!
Sounds like it's time to teach him about the half hour. Can't get out of bed to 7:30AM!
Miss Sarah:
Wow! First of all, Bryan and I were in Little Rock yesterday and it was 14 and I thought my ears would fall off - I can't imagine -2. Then - I LOVE the picture of your three boys watching basketball. In case you weren't thinking about this - can you bring your camera to Dallas. I would like to download some of your family photos. THANKS!
Miss Sarah...
When you get our Christmas card, you'll immediately notice that I have Cooper's name reversed. I'm catching a lot of grief for my mistake (as usual) - I'm sorry but I'm getting too old ....I feel really bad about making a mistake...
Post a Comment