I think Will might become a chef. Seriously ANYTIME I am in the kitchen he whips the chair over to the counter in about two seconds. I do let him help a lot, I enjoy cooking and would love to pass this on to my children. But I would also like to be able to have some alone time in the kitchen too :) .... it is therapeutic (assuming my WONDERFUL hubby does the dishes :))... but honestly at 7am with sleep in my eyes he is there on the chair trying to help me make coffee!! ahhh!! I was so excited when he slept in a little late today and I got to make our lunches for the museum without him! :) His new nickname is Linguine from Ratatouille :)
The other day Will was the knight and he built a castle around prince Cooper to save him from the Dragon. Cooper is beginning to be able to do the Bumbo for a few minutes.
Crazy boys... watching basketball per Wills request! :) Pat has him brainwashed already!
Speaking of the museum we took Spiderman and woman to the museum today.

1 comment:
The castle around Cooper is Hillarious! What a creative idea, Will!
Post a Comment