So the first Elf Jib Jab my FIl sent to us this morning. Will watched it about 10 times until I cut him off! But he did say "I wasn't very nice in that" :) So Grumpy made a new one for him where is part of the "Three Generations Rap Group" :)
Trust me, I needed to lose that 13 pounds! I was a chunky monkey before I got pregnant. I'm not exactly sure what happened and why I gained the weight ... but I'm glad it's gone now!! (I love JibJabs, by the way!!)
5 comments:
Those JibJab's are hilarious. Jenae did one with Andrew in it and sent it to Heidi and Andrew watched it at least 10 times too!
Trust me, I needed to lose that 13 pounds! I was a chunky monkey before I got pregnant. I'm not exactly sure what happened and why I gained the weight ... but I'm glad it's gone now!! (I love JibJabs, by the way!!)
So....does Will like this video as much as the first one?
He said he likes it better than the snowball fight! :)
Tell Wilber that I expect to see some break dancing when he comes to visit! Uncle Smitty has been practicing...Grumpy is out!
Post a Comment