We went camping last weekend with a group of families from our small group at church.
Cooper did better this year (we only made it one night last year)
It was a lot of fun. Of course you are dirty and the sleep is not great. But I LOVE sitting around the fire under the stars eating smores and then again in the morning with a cup of coffee. Cooking out and going for hikes. I am glad both Pat and I want to keep this up as a family tradition. Once or twice annually for 2 or 3 nights is perfect for me!
It is nice going with a group because we split the meals. So all you have to worry about is drinks, snacks and your one meal.
Cooper did better this year (we only made it one night last year)
It was a lot of fun. Of course you are dirty and the sleep is not great. But I LOVE sitting around the fire under the stars eating smores and then again in the morning with a cup of coffee. Cooking out and going for hikes. I am glad both Pat and I want to keep this up as a family tradition. Once or twice annually for 2 or 3 nights is perfect for me!
It is nice going with a group because we split the meals. So all you have to worry about is drinks, snacks and your one meal.
Will had a blast playing with all the boys (Cooper, 2 three year olds, Will, and two 5 years olds) from sun up to sundownn. The kids all got along great and could entetain themselves for hours outside with NO electronics!
A great group of people!

No comments:
Post a Comment