Saturday, May 22, 2010

6 Years

6 years ago today Pat and I tied the knot!

Our first Date May 2, 1999

Our Wedding Day May 22 2004
This year

I love you babe!

I thank the LORD for such and awesome husband and father. I am truly blessed!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary! You guys are a wonderful couple who have made a beautiful family. =)

Michelle said...

Congratulations! You guys are awesome! (And I'm pretty sure Northwest Arkansas would love to have you back!) :)

Grumpy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wow! Time flys....I'm so happy for you and proud of your family. Mom and I love you!

Vicki Dees said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Missing you at Sager Creek and in Siloam.

Kerwin and Vicki

Unknown said...

6 years?! OMG! What a fun wedding w-e it was! So happy for yall then & now!