Will has had some funny things to say today that I thought the grandparents might enjoy :)
-When I cam home yesterday the boys had decorated pieces of paper that Pat wrote "Welcome home mom" on and strung to the ceiling. I was telling Will this morning how much I loved how he colored the letter "O" and that when we take the banner down I want to keep it and start keeping a binder (got this idea this weekend from a friends child, a binder with page protectors to keep his artwork that I want to keep in... honestly I am not good at keeping any of it at this point) of all his best artwork/crafts. His response was "nothing last forever mom" :)
-Then once Cooper woke up he wanted to cuddle with his brother on the couch. So they are sharing the pillow and there would not be space for another child next to them on our couch. Will asks "What would we do it we had 14 kids? We would need a lot more furniture." I said "would you like to have 14 kids?" his response "only if the Lord decides to bless us with that many" ?! WHAT! I have a future Jim Bob Duggar on my hands :)
-Finally, we pulled into McD's to meet a friend for lunch. We are going this summer to Paris to visit our cousins/family. Thus we have been trying to live REALLY tight so we have some spending money while there. So, I have talked to Will about it and have used it as the explanation at times for when he asks me to buy something. So, when we pulled up he knew I would be using the McD's coupons so he asked "Mom, when we get back from Paris can we start buying happy meals again?!" hahah! I wound up splurging and buying him the happy meal today :)
The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started.
3 comments:
Okay, totally laughing out loud at the "If the Lord decides to bless us with that many" comment. Hilariously cute!
Hilaroius!!! Well, if we're going for 14, you guys need to get crackin'! What a cutie.
First, there was Cowboy Will, then Army Will and now Philosophical Will! I like it!
Post a Comment