Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our week..

Mom, Mim and Will are headed home today. I have enjoyed this week but am ready to see my little boy! I have been praying a lot about enjoying every moment with Will once he gets home... for some reason God has just really laid that on my heart. Lots of things have made this apparent to me this week....just knowing he is going to be in school before I know it, knowing a family whose daughter (5) is about to die of cancer, not being with him those weeks on bed rest and seeing how much he changed and how much more independent he is already, and then seeing Steven Curtis Chapman on the TV today talking about his daughter being killed(then he sang the song "Cinderella" .... and I was boohooing!... if you don't know this story google it).
Cooper has found his thumb a few times and I am soo excited! I know I am not the normal mom who wants him to take a pacifier and not suck his thumb... I sucked mine an turned out ok... and it is so stinkin' cute! :)
Here is Coopers Birth Announcement....





I have mailed most of them... I kept all the Louisiana ones out with the Hurricane and was waiting to see what this next one is going to do, but it looks like TX is going to get the majority of the storm so I think I might trust the postal service now! :)

No comments: