Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our little Boy is THREE!


I can't believe Will is three!
These have been some of the hardest and most enjoyable years yet!
We love you Will!

Is this outfit too cute! Thanks Mim and Nana! He wore the hat all day... and although it is a nice fall day it is not quite necessary to have his ears covered... but it will be cute come winter! :)
We started the day with chocolate chip pancakes!
Then off to the Children's Museum with Nana & Pere


The Lunch at Benni Hanna's with Dad! I love this restaurant and thought he would enjoy seeing them cook in front of him... he did... and we all benefited from a yummy lunch!

Uncle Bryan is coming over to finish off the day with tacos and Sunday's!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Will!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Love the pics!