Monday, September 8, 2008

Strangely Quiet

My mom took Will last week to Memphis. It has been VERY odd being at home without him... very quiet! I have been away from him for a few nights here and there (not this long), but I was never at home when he was gone... it i just weird being in the house without him... feels like he is perpetually napping! :)

You forget how quiet it is as a new mom with just an infant.

My mom is coming back Wednesday with my grandmother too!

Pat and I have enjoyed doing some things we don't normally get to do.... coffee shops and book store PAST 8pm.... doing a 1,000 piece puzzle on a makeshift coffee table (plywood and bins) in the middle of the living room floor... etc.

Well, that is it! I have taken a few pictures of our precious Cooper... maybe later I will upload some.

No comments: