So, it has happened two more times! My mom and I were at the park yesterday and turned around to see Will a few feet from the slide with his pants down, and next thing you know here it came! I think we have an issue on our hands!
Pat and I went on a date tonight ... his parents gave us a gift card to go to a NICE dinner while my mom was still here to watch the boys. It was a lot of fun. But life with children sure is different than dates before them... I never had to stop and pump on those dates! :)
My dad gets here tomorrow night! We can't wait to see him!
1 comment:
So good to read your blog and see what you guys are up to! I remember you often in my prayers. Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment