I should probably be embarrassed to post this but it is quite funny!
As I have written, Will is recently potty trained. A few weeks ago we (mom, Pat, Will, Cooper and I) went to a park in Noblesville... we parked and walked a ways to get to this park. Well, while we were there Will had to poop... after talking him into it we got him to go behind a bush instead of in his underwear (gross I know, But there was not bathroom anywhere in sight!).
So, last weekend Pat took Will with him to play basketball with a group of guys from work. It was on an outside court and Will just drops his pants and poops!!! No warning or telling dad that he needed to go, just did it! Needless to say the group of guys all either single or without children thought it was HILARIOUS! Pat said he just left the pile of poop where Will dropped it! :)
Goodness! Boys!! I have a feeling I will have MANY more gross experiences like this raising boys! :)
6 comments:
How funny, yet so embarrassing! It will be funny to look back on that one day. You looks so great in the pictures. Cooper is sure growing. Your boys are precious. I hope you are feeling better and recovering well.
That's hilarious!! Great story.
Hilarious!! At Bible study on Friday, I was teaching the 4 and 5 yr olds. We were playing outside and 2 little boys just dropped their pants and started peeing next to the playground! Not as bad as pooping, but so funny--especially when all the little girls started freaking out!
It runs in the Smits family - Kevin was swimming one time while I was supervising...he had to tinkle so I let him water one of the plants next to the pool. About a month later, Missy was hosting a "play date" for the neighborhood - Kevin had to go so he dropped his pants and started watering the plants. Missy was horrified - Kevin's answer: Dad said it was okay!
I have to admit I think Mimi contributed to Will on this one! :) She was here helping while I was on bedrest and while we were potty training Will... I guess she allowed him to pee on the side of the house one day when he was swimming and now I have had to stop him SEVERAL times when we are playing outside from doing it!
I must admit the peeing outside for a boy does not seem all that shocking for me, it was the pooping! :) I guess that is because I was smack in the middle of my two brother growing up! :)
This made me LOL! Very funny!! Ethan loves to pee outside, and I have at least 3 pictures of him with his pants down to his ankles and his cute little bum showing. Not to sure I'd take a picture of Will pooping though - very funny, but not so cute! :)
Post a Comment