Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Father and Son...

So far we think Cooper looks like Pat (for sure the coloring) and Will looks more like me.
Pats parents scanned and emaild this picture to us. If you don't know Pat looks A TON like his dad, in high school when we had just started dating I saw this man walk into a bball game and KNEW it was his dad instantly.
Mark (Grumpy) and Pat

Pat and Cooper

Cooper! Isn't he cute! :)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mom Keena said...

Yes, he IS cute...and so is Pat for that matter! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks are SO sqeezeable, I love it!

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah:

Mini Cooper is absolutely beautiful! Its cool to see him getting bigger and more alert...before you know it, he'll be chasing down Will and fighting over toys!

Anonymous said...

Does not look like he has missed may meals.

Pepere

Diana said...

Look at those little cheaks! So cute! Good to see you last Friday @ MOPS! :-)

christine said...

So cute!!! I agree that Cooper looks more like Pat! What beautiful boys!