We got back late on Tuesday after 18 days of being gone. Whew! Not quite sure why we don't take trips like normal people do for a shorter amount of time. I think it is because family is so far away we feel like we need to make it worth the long haul to get there. That coupled with the fact that Pat can work from anywhere. We spent TWO months gone from home this past year, and I mean two separate whole months, not counting other small trips...who does that?! :) Life will change come next fall when my baby starts school.
Anyway, I actually constructed a post about life from Thanksgiving up to Christmas and somehow deleted it. Thus my desire to blog was gone out of frustration. I am going to attempt to do get a few posts going as we have had lots of fun things going on. So expect many pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment