And then the last hurrah was New Years Eve.
Yes in New Orleans it was warm enough for Cooper to wear the cotton Jon Jon I bought him while shopping on Magazine street for this summer (he MIGHT get to wear that in June here). We actually had to take the turtle neck off because he got too hot in it. It was chilly the first few days I as in New Orleans (like the 40's... I didn't even bring a coat) but by the time we left it was quite warm... especially for our Midwest blood :)
Nana and her grand babies.
They came and sang Happy Birthday to her in three languages. Let me correct myself, our little Parisian sang to her in several languages the rest just stood there looking cute :)
Happy Birthday MOM! We love you and can't wait until you get to come stay for a few weeks when the baby comes!





No comments:
Post a Comment