Sunday, August 10, 2008

Picture Update

I think he looks like a Snow Boarder with the goggles and hat on :)

I am so glad we are done with this, it broke my heart having him laying there 24/7 not being held, swaddled or clothed!



Liza, Cooper, and I





Miss Liza.... I can't say enough how much of a blessing she was to our family! She has our stamp of approval Uncle Tim Tim!

4 comments:

The Frugal Muse said...

Arghh! The pictures aren't coming up on my screen for some reason... and I was really excited to see some new ones! Guess I'll have to wait for the next batch.

Praying that you get to bring your mini Cooper home very soon.

P.S. Lucas loves Mini Coopers, so he thought it was pretty cute when I told him that your Cooper had received his first Mini as a gift. Fun!

Meredith Adair said...

They aren't coming up on my screen either! I've tried every browser that we've got here : ) Can't wait to see that little guy!

Unknown said...

Pictures are not coming up for me either! Can't wait to see them.

Barbara Henderson

Meredith Adair said...

We're a fussy bunch! : )

Whatever you did worked and I can see him now! He's adorable and I love his little pouty lips. So sweet.

Mini coop! Love the shot with the car next to him.