Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Texas Raod House Finally

Most kids would choose McD's for a special treat, not our kiddo!


Forget Nuggets and Fries .... give out kiddo Steak and Potatoes! :)


In March when I began potty training Will (on a side note, he was pee trained in the first week, it was the poop that wasn't clicking (he said it was the dinosaurs in the potty) and after a month of frustration I went back to pullups... and then Miss Liza and Nana worked some magic when I was on bed rest and he got it down! I think it was him finally choosing to do it!) he asked to go to Texas Road House, so it became a "when you are a BIG boy and potty all the time we will take you".... EVERY time we passed the place he pointed it out and talked about it! So my boys graciously waited for me to be discharged from the hospital and we headed there as a family (minus Cooper, it was the day before he was discharged).




Pat and I really like it too.... sweet tea and country music... feels a bit like home! :)


1 comment:

christine said...

Way to go big boy!!! That is great! Any setbacks with bringing home Cooper?