Hmmm, not quite sure why the pictures aren't working. I tried to reload them tonight and it let me do a few and then kept giving me an error message on the rest.... I will try again later!
Cooper lost weight again....ugh! But they are starting with some bottels tonight since I am not staying the night, and they are going to begin fortifying my milk.... it is a powder that adds calories, calcium and potassium (all stuff a baby gets in the last month through the placenta that this little guy missed out on!)
He is precious and I just want to take him home!
I am trying to stay home tonight and go up tomorrow during the day... lets hope this goes better than the other night when I tried to stay here!
Pat went came up this morning just to hold Cooper before work.... he is such a sweet dad. He is planning on going up the rest of the week before work to give him his morning bottle and then I will go later in the morning for the rest of the daily feedings, and then the nurses will take care of him through the night... of course this is assuming I can emotionally make it through staying home at night! :)
3 comments:
Yea! I can see the pictures that you reloaded. Your little guy is so precious.
Love all the pictures. You have such a precious family!
Oh, he is so sweet! I love the pics. I will pray for God to pour down ounces on Cooper so that he "beefs up" and can come home with you soon!
Post a Comment