This morning they wheeled me over to my Doctors office for the ultrasound. Everything still looked good...
-She measured the baby at 4lbs 7oz (+- 1/2lb)
-Baby is still breech
-Femur still measuring small
-They can now see hair on the babies head... crazy! Looks like this one might have Pats coloring/hair :)
-My amniotic fluid levels have increased (this is a good sign that the babies digestive system is working well because essentially amniotic fluid is baby urine.... so every time I leak the baby is peeing on me...pleasant huh.... it feels just about as pleasant as it sounds!)
-And I guess this big mama is making up for last weeks loss.... I had lost 2lbs last week and I gained 4lbs this week.... I guess that my muscles are now just mush from sitting for so long and all the desserts people have been bringing me are catching up!
Yesterday my MIL treated me to another massage... it was wonderful! If only it TOOK my back pain away! And then last night after a tearful goodbye with Pat my girlfriends came up with dessert and chatted for a while. It was a good reprieve for me after my little boy left.
Today is my 21st day in here.... in some strange way this past week has gone by fast... and I am over 1/2 way done... woohooo!
2 comments:
You are a trooper! We think and pray for you daily. Hang in there little baby!
Enjoy the Olympics!
Glad everything still looks good! All of your time in the hospital will be SO worth it when your baby doesn't have to stay in the NICU as long (or at all!). Keep up the good resting work!
Post a Comment