Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scheduled Section

Officially my Section is scheduled for Tuesday August 19th at 8am... I guess the 18th is already booked up for my doctor.

My daily prayer is still for the baby to flip from breech and to be able to be induced instead of have a section!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY



GRUMPY


Dad


Mark

Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Grumpy said...

Miss Sarah -

I love the blog - thanks for keeping us up to date on progress - too bad we've moved to the 19th - the 18th is a special day - Kev's birthday, our anniversary (29 years this year!). Will did a GREAT job with the birthday song. I saved it - I'm still smiling!

D.R.C + D.E.C said...

That is one day before my birthday!
I will be praying for that little baby of yours to just flip!

The Frugal Muse said...

Prayed this morning for some serious flippage from Baby Smits. Perhaps the Olympics will inspire him. her?!?

Kerwin Dees said...

Praying for you in Arkansas. Also, thanking the Lord for those helping take care of WIll.

Kerwin and Vicki.