Friday, July 11, 2008

30+ Weeks

Well, I had my OB appointment today. Things looked good... the femur is still measuring small but the Doc was not concerned. The kiddo is breach at this point.... c-section is one thing I have the biggest fear/anxiety of... so we are praying that this baby will do some flopping over the next few weeks! Besides that I did get some drugs for all the back/hip pain so we will see if I sleep at bit better! Thanks for caring!

Here is a picture of the belly from last week at the beach (so 29+ weeks)... sexy swimsuit huh! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Frugal Muse said...

Okay, Sarah. Basically you are amazing and beautiful. you look SO great!

Do you think it's a boy or a girl? Any gut feelings?

teeto2 said...

I have had two c-sections and really they aren't bad. You are healthy and active (go you working out) so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hears to a healthy happy rest of pregnancy-you do look great even if you don't feel it.