Friday, July 18, 2008

Computer

A coworker from Pats office (due the same time as me... the boss is probably happy that Pat and her won't be out of the office at the same time now!) and her husband are letting me borrow an extra laptop they had while I am here..... what a HUGE blessing! Thank you Susan!
Yesterday was a pretty good day... I had a few hours in the morning to myself where I got to spend some time looking at different scriptures. My friend Katy gave me a book that lays out four or five scripture verses dealing with a topic (anxiety, comfort, children, etc) and I couldn't get enough of some of the verses... God really knew what I needed to read. Here are a few....

"the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds."
"Fear not, I will help you."
"Casting all your care upon Him, he cares for you"
"He shall sustain thee"
"I will give you rest"
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I ask of Him. So now I give him to the Lord, for his while life he will be given to the Lord"
"Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart wait for the Lord"
Of course then I started journaling about the whole thing (Will) and couldn't stop the flow of tears! :) Oh, well.... it felt good!

My mom came up after lunch yesterday and then Missy came up with will at about 4:30ish. We ordered dinner and ate on the balcony. The nurse almost killed me when I just got up and walked to the balcony :)..... she wasn't stopping me when I first got up so I just kept going.... then when Pat walked around the corner with the food and saw me walking he was NOT happy.... it is just weird that I am all of a sudden his sickly person supposedly that can't just walk a little bit!!




This would be a bio hazard bag for Will's poopy pants! When we got home from the beach I decided to buckle down and not buy any more pullups and try to get this potty (basically poop-training) down before the baby came.... when missy got here Pat went and bought some pullups and told her not to worry about it, but bless her heart she has been dealing with it anyway! And for some reason he is pooping 3+ times a day since she as been here too! goodness!



The ultrasound tech just left, the doctor will go over it and be in a bit. The baby is still frank breech (pictured below)....




Ok, I was laying here calculating how man ultrasound we have had (I had 2 or three with Will)...
1. 7 weeks because of some spotting
2. Couldn't find heart beat with Doppler
3. Normal early ultrasound (for this Dr.)
4. Normal 20 week ultrasound (when most find out gender)
5. 21 weeks Specialist ultrasound- due to femur measuring small
6. 22 weeks-Specialist Ultrasound- after blood work to rule out chromosomal and neural tube defects
7. 26 weeks0Beginning of monthly ultrasound to monitor fetal growth due to short femur
8. 3o weeks 5 days Second monthly ultrasound to monitor fetal growth
9. 30 weeks 6 days- Water broke- hospital ultrasound
10. 31 weeks 5 days- today's ultrasound to check position and fluid levels
That is a CRAZY number of ultrasounds(and amazingly still don't know the gender)!! Another good example of how different this pregnancy has been... PRAISE the lord for insurance!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sarah, we are still praying for you every night. Thanks for the updates. I am so glad you hear you are still in good spirits. I know it is hard to be away from Will and Pat! We love you and are praying for you!!!