I showed Pat the little "ticker" I added above to count down the days to the actual arrival (c-section) of the baby since the other ticker lets you see how it is developing according to the due date of September 15.
He didn't quite get it.... it is showing a countdown (13 days today) to the c-section (August 4th). Once I explained it to him he thought the whole egg thing was weird and wanted to know if there was one showing a baby breaking out of a placenta! :)
3 comments:
Boys, they just don't get it!!! ;)
Nice Pat... : )
Have you played family feud in your down time yet?
We are continually praying for you guys.
Yes HE has played feud... last night... he got the evil eye from me because he was sooo into it and was not having a functioning conversation with me! :)
Post a Comment