Pats grandma came and spent the week with us, she lives in Florida. It was good getting to see her and I was glad that Will got to spend some time with her.
My boys... Will loved the sand but took a few days to warm up to the water, once we forced him in the tube out in the water he realized how fun it was and wanted to go out all the time.
The Smits men... Kevin, Bryan, Mark & Pat. This is at a restraunt we went to 5 years ago when we did a vacation to Destin with the ENTIRE Smits family (some 20+ people).... we had a really good time that night so we headed back!
I am loving me new camera (don't know if I ever mentioned that on here, but good ole' "W" bought me a digital SLR (Nikon D60) with the economic stimulus package! :)..... Pat got guitar hero!... and the rest is going into the college fund!).... it is just amazing the pictures it takes compared to a point and shoot.

No comments:
Post a Comment