As many of you know I don't quite have the best eyes (5 eye surgeries)... they have the movies and Internet all set up to where I have full access on my TV until August 11, but even with my glasses there is no way I will be blogging or reading much of anything on the screen! :) Oh well! Maybe we can figure out a way to enlarge the resolution!
Pat just left to go get my mom... she got bumped to the latest flight into Indy.
The baby still looks great as I just got done being monitored. It is moving like crazy .... not sure if it is moving its normal amount and since there is not any cushion anymore I just feel it more, but Pat could see the movement across the room. Comforting to see if moving though!
My stomach looks smaller for sure without all the fluid.... I had two friends visit tonight and they agreed that it looks MUCH smaller... almost don't look pregnant.... kind of strange!
Well, I am off to bed!
For the 8+ phone calls I need to return... THANK YOU for calling! Between visitors, doctors, etc. I have not gotten back to all of you.... as soon as I start down the list someone comes in and then the phone rings three more times! :) But thank you for calling and caring and I will get back to you! Promise! Of course I go into labor or something then you might have to wait longer! :)
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment