I get to watch the Olympics in here... I LOVE the summer Olympics and they start the 8th so it looks like I get to watch them! :)
Today was a pretty good day. My neighbor came and visited for a few hours with her baby and brought me Panera for lunch... their broccoli cheese soup is sooo yummy!
Will came up with my mom and Liza after naptime and we ate dinner outside. In exciting news for me, Miss Liza got him to poop on the potty today!! wooohooo!! I told her that whole speech I gave her yesterday about how "she has been a HUGE help but does not HAVE to stay now that my section has been pushed back... she is more than welcome to but I understand if she is sick of my child," is taken back! She has to stay now to poop train Will! :) Seriously though, she has bee a HUGE help and Will loves her! She is planning on staying now until next week sometime!
It looks like tonight is the first night for me to be alone in here. Pat was planning on coming up here tonight after a work dinner. When he went home Will was having a REALLY hard time with him leaving. Please pray for us and that God can carry me and my boys through these next three weeks emotionally.... I know my sweet hubby is feeling pulled between here with me and home with Will.
No comments:
Post a Comment